Care Opinion is a website, being piloted in Scotland, which can help give a stronger voice to people who use adult social care services by providing an independent way for them to comment on their experiences.
It is planned that such a service will:
- Improve satisfaction of people who use services and their carers
- Provide a safe and confidential environment for people who use services and staff
- Provide a mechanism for low level complaint resolution
- Increase awareness of good practice in the sector
- Improve communication between providers and people who use the services
- Increase feedback from people who use services
Whilst Ucan is not a social care service, we feel it is important that people who either access our services or know someone that does, get an opportunity to comment on the service that we provide.
You can find out more by visiting careopinion.org.uk